Amboseli Budget Camping Safari Over View
Safari Price: 420 usd per person joining a group.
Amboseli is commonly reffered to as "Kilimanjaro royal court". The Park is famous for its big game, such as lions, cheetahs, baboons and large elephant herds that traverse the savannahs in search of watering holes or feeding grounds. The park also offers amazing view of Mt Kilimanjaro peaks which are visible early morning on a clear day. Our three days budget camping safari to Amboseli National Park can either begin in Nairobi or Mombassa depending on the client.
This tour package is designed for a traveller who has minimal time of travel and can be undertaken by tourist headed to Tanzania for either business or extended travel. The budget safari departs with a minimum of three pax and a maximum of seven pax in the tour van or can be under taken as a private safari. Contact us today for a quote......
Three Days Amboseli Camping Safari Holiday
Day One: Nairobi - Amboseli
A representative from goshawk tours will meet you at your hotel or pick you up from the airport and after briefing you he or she will introduce you to your safari guide and other members of the tour. You will be driven to Amboseli arriving Kimana Camp in time for lunch. On arrival you will be assisted to check into your respective tents. Spend the afternoon at leisure or interacting with the locals; later head out for the evening game drive. Amboseli has a wide variety of wildlife raging from the Big five, cats, plains game and birdlife. Dinner and overnight at Kimana Camp.
Day Two: Amboseli
Wake up early enough to the most intoxicating view of Mt. Kilimanjaro which seats majestically as the back drop of this amazing park, on a clear day the snow peaks are visible. After breakfast head out for the morning game drive which provides the opportunity to see the most since wild game come out to hunt or browse/graze very early before the sun becomes to hot. Amboseli has the highest population of elephants and has been the centre for elephant research for the last thirty years with each individual known by name. The game drive will include a visit to the outlook post which gives you the opportunity to have an aerial view of the Amboseli plains. Return to the campsite for lunch and spend the afternoon at leisure or take a walk around the camp making friends. Head out for the evening game drive; large herds of elephants can be encountered. Amboseli has a variety of bird life both migratory and terrestrial. All meals and overnight at Kimana Camp.
Day Three: Amboseli - Nairobi
Pre breakfast game drive; depart the camp by 6:30 A.M and this will give you the opportunity to view the African sun rise and you will also get the chance to spot any game species you might have missed on your previous game drives. Return to the camp around mid morning; your full breakfast will be served and afterwards bid farewell to camp staff and any friends you might have made. You will be driven to Nairobi; lunch en route. Drop off at the airport/hotel or proceed to the Namanga border for your extended safari in Tanzania.
End of services
Price Per Person is 420usd
Safari Pricing Includes:
- Transport in a custom safari minibus with pop up roof.
- All park entrance fees.
- Meals as described in the itinerary.
- Game drives and other activities as described in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Complimentary Bottled water 1 Litre per person per day.
- All government taxes.
Safari Pricing Excludes:
- International airfares.
- All expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel Insurance.
For this budget camping tour we will set you up in a semi-permanent campsite. The tents are fully furnished, they have beds, beddings, mosquito nets, flush toilets and hot showers. Beddings are changed every morning and you also provided with a towel. A tent can accommodate one, two or three people. We also have family tents. The campsite has a common dining area where guest have their meals. All one requires is change of clothes for three days, camera and sun cream.
Most campsites use generators as the source of lighting and the generators are turned off at 1000 - 1100 hrs. Some of the camps are located right outside the boundary of the Amboseli though there isn't a clear demarcation or fence of the park. Animals some time wonder in the camps but the camps are very safe and Masai warriors are always on the lookout. In the evening there is a bonfire and the Masai warriors entertain you as you relax. Fresh foods are prepared by our cook. We also cater for special dietaries.
Amboseli National Park
Amboseli National Park is located south of Nairobi 140 kilometers which is a four hours drive from Nairobi. The park occupies an area of 392 km2. The ecosystem is made up of a seasonal lake called Lake Amboseli where the park derives its name from, swamps, open plains, acacia woodland, rocky out crops, thorn bushes and marches. The landscape is dominated by the backdrop of the majestic snow-cap of Mount Kilimanjaro the highest mountain in Africa. The snow capes are visible when the clouds are clear mainly early morning and late evenings and this scene gives one the opportunity to capture wonderful memories on camera for friends and loved ones back at home.
Amboseli national park is considered Kenya second best after Masai Mara game reserve by many tourist and is the only national park in Kenya that has the highest population of elephants. The ecosystem of Amboseli though small compared to other parks sustain a large number of bird species and game. Amboseli offers some of the best opportunities to see African animals because its vegetation is sparse due to the long dry months. The park is considered most ideal for writers, filmmakers and researchers.
The Masai are the local habitant of this area, which they call Empusel meaning "Dusty place". Other community tribes have moved to Amboseli in search of greener pastures. Beside game viewing and the ecstatic views of Mount Kilimanjaro one can visit a local Masai village to learn their way of life and to interact with the locals.
Do's And Don'ts In The Game Reserves & National Park.
- Do not Litter the reserve/park.
- Do not feed the animals, i.e. monkeys or baboons.
- Do give the animals the right of way and do not disturb wildlife.
- Do not take any plant or animals remains, dead or alive.
- Do not start fires or throw cigarettes in the reserve.
- Do stay in your vehicle except at designated viewing points.
- Do not shout, laugh loudly, play radio or cassettes as this will keep away the animals.
- Do not provoke any animals its dangerous.
- Popular destinations Detailed information about the cities you want to travel.
- Rent a Car Miami - Want to book car rental in Miami, Florida? We help you find the lowest prices on all vehicle hire from only the best companies, compare car rental rates today and save at www.rent-a-car-miami.com
- Hire a Car Dublin Airport - Get the best deals on a wide range of quality vehicles from the leading rental car companies in Ireland, compare prices with a free search today.
- Gatwick Car Rentals - Going to landing at Gatwick Airport and want to book car hire at low prices? At Gatwick Car Rentals we work with the best companies to help you pay less, get a free quote.
- Rent a Car Las Vegas - Looking for quality car rental at low prices in Las Vegas, Nevada? We help you compare prices from the best companies and save, get a free quote now at www.rent-a-car-lasvegas.com
- Toronto Car Rentals - Compare prices from the best car hire companies in Canada and save when you book all vehicle rental with Toronto Car Rentals.
- Atlanta Airport Car Rentals - Pay less when you book all car rental at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, compare prices from leading companies with a free quote at www.atlantaairportcar.rentals
- Hire a Car Cape Town - Want to book car hire in Cape Town, South Africa? Don't pay too much we help you compare prices from the leading companies, get a quote today at www.hire-a-car-capetown.co.za
- Hire a Car Johannesburg - Going to be travelling in Johannesburg, South Africa? Don't pay too much for car hire, we help you compare prices and save at www.hire-a-car-johannesburg.co.za
Camping holidays around Britain with regional directories of campsites.
- Hire a Car Stansted - Get the lowest prices for all vehicle hire at Stansted Airport, compare prices from the best companies with a free quote from Hire a Car Stansted today and pay less.
- Hire a Car New Zealand - Looking for car hire at low prices in New Zealand? We offer a free comparison car hire search from the best companies at www.hire-a-car-newzealand.com
- Rent Houses in York
Student houses and apartments to rent from APYork. We have a number of homes to rent for students and families in York. We also provide a tailored service specific to your property needs. Let us help you find your perfect home.
- GetaCard.co.za - We help make finding a credit card easy, even with bad credit. Receive international payments, shop online and in-store - visit www.getacard.co.za
- CASHCASHCASH.co.za - Need a cash loan or other finance in South Africa? We help make it easy for you to find and apply online even with bad credit at www.cashcashcash.co.za
- PREPAID-ONLINE.co.za - Need anything related to prepaid in RSA? We help make it easy to find credit cards, buy or sell prepaid electricity and airtime, start a vending business, get prepaid ADSL and more at www.prepaid-online.co.za
- Dubrovnik and Islands Apartments
Vacation rentals direct from owners in Dubrovnik and islands Kalamota, Lopud, Mljet and Lastovo.
- North Cyprus Hotels - Bogaz Hotel in Famagusta (Iskele) Northern Cyprus hotel Rooms, facilities, wedding ceremonies, restaurant and bar. Travelling information and special offers.
- Marrakech villas
Ultimate selection of villas and apartments to rent in Marrakech.
- Vietnam Bus Travel
- Sapa Ethnic Travel
- OE Travel Blogs